We are recruiting teachers for September 2018! If you would like to join a dynamic team who put enjoyment and high aspiration at the centre of all learning then we would like to hear from you.
St Helen’s is a small rural primary school full of delightful children who work hard and play hard too. It is well supported by a passionate parent community and highly committed staff. As one school within a Federation of 3 local primaries it offers a wealth of opportunities for career development and collaborative working with other like-minded professionals. We are proud of our school which lives and breathes our mission: “inspire, believe, achieve.”
We have a number of opportunities available for next year ranging from an EYFS leader all the way through to a Year 6 teacher and some year groups in between. We aim to recruit teachers who are keen to become part of a strong team and contribute fully to the development of our school so we would like to hear about your strengths and what skills or experience you would bring.
We are looking for teachers who:
• Can deliver outstanding learning experiences
• Set high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Are committed to raising standards and improving outcomes for all pupils
• Work as part of a team, supporting the aims, vision and ethos of the school
• Have a positive outlook, attitude and sense of humour
• Communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and carers
We can offer:
• Delightful children who are keen to learn and great to work with
• A supportive team and happy environment
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Enthusiastic and supportive parents
• Beautiful rural surroundings
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Federation
Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome. We would also consider requests for part-time hours (minimum 60% / 3 days per week).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Mary-Lou Tyler, the Federation Business Manager, to request an application pack or make an appointment with the Head of School, Mrs Julia Walker. Mrs Tyler can be contacted by telephoning the school office on 01487 841468 or by emailing MTyler@St-helens.cambs.sch.uk
All applications must be made by noon on Monday 5th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th March.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two satisfactory references.