Out of School Club Playworker
Term Time only (Some holiday club work in negotiation with line manager)
3pm – 6pm Mon-Fri (Pay scale 1, pt 7 )
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious, hardworking individual who is excited about working with children who attend the OSC at St Anne’s Primary School.
Since the launch of OSC, the popularity of the club has grown to a point where it can accommodate up to 50 children of mixed age ranges. The OSC prides itself on providing an engaging, safe and fun environment.
We are now looking for a new playworker to join the OSC team.
Role and responsibilities would include:
• To work as part of a team to develop a range of activities for children before and after school.
• To encourage children to engage in activities and to support the development their personal social skills
• To ensure all activities are within the perimeters of any risk assessments that are in place and are deemed suitable in accordance with the OSC Managers direction.
• To ensure OSC areas and facilities are kept clean and tidy and to report any broken resources to the OSC manager.
Qualifications and experience:
• A form of play work qualification would be desirable
• Experience working with children of a primary school age.
We are a school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children and will carry out the following checks for the successful candidate:
• An enhanced DBS and barring check
• Two references
• A health and wellbeing questionnaire
To get more information and an application form, please contact the school office on 01480 375300 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday 3rd May 20192019-04-01 St Anne's CofE (A) Primary School St Anne's CofE (A) Primary School PE29 2WW London Road