2 x Level 3 Nursery Practitioners Needed
We are looking to employ (ASAP) two full time, permanent Nursery Practitioners with a Level 3 qualification to work in our well established Nursery.
(This post is throughout the year and not term time only).
- Providing high standards in teaching and play experiences
- Ensuring a fun and stimulating environment
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Maintaining accurate and effective records
- Planning for key children and taking responsibility for their learning and development records
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in childcare
- Up to date, sound working knowledge of EYFS statutory framework
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and commitment combined with a real passion to provide outstanding childcare
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Ideally trained in Paediatric First Aid, Food Safety, Safeguarding/Child Protection, although training can be organised for the successful candidate.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks, together with two referencesFor further information please contact Tina on 01223 472018 or e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer a competitive salary, uniform and the opportunity to develop your skills in a well-established, reputable nursery with a great team of experienced practitioners.