Temporary 'floating' member of staff (Level 2) needed to work in a variety of classrooms across the nursery. Experience of working in a childcare setting is essential for this role.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the safe, educational ‘Learning through Play’ environment.
- Assist trained staff in planning and recording the activities offered to each child.
- Be aware of Health and Safety issues.
- Prepared to take on any relevant duties determined by the employer from time to time
- Be prepared to train in Paediatric first aid, safeguarding children and basic food hygiene.
Qualifications such as the following are desirable although not essential:
2018-03-01 Cambridgeshire CB22 3UW Tannery Road
- Level 2 qualification in childcare
- You will have a professional and mature approach to voluntary work
- To be flexible in relation to your volunteering work in the nursery
- Reliable and conscientious in your care of the children
- You will need to be an effective team member.