We have a vacancy for fun loving Early Years Practitioner, so this is your chance to join our unique city community nursery.
We actively welcome all ages with full and relevant qualification, so if you want to come out of retirement or start your career with us we would love to hear from you.
We offer reasonable hours, competitive pay and further training. You also get a free lunch, part uniform and small team atmosphere.
Based in central Cambridge you will have daily access to local amenities.
Please contact us for an application pack or send in your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Hourly rate £8.60 - £9.17 per hour depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- To assist in the supervision of the children, ensuring that the highest standards apply at all times.
- To provide a stimulating environment and foster play with a purpose.
- To encourage the children to maintain and develop their own individuality and independence within a supportive group care.
- To keep a record of the activities undertaken during the week. When competent to be involved and contribute to planning of activities.
- To record and/or show awareness of the milestones for the children in your care.
- To bring to the attention of the Nursery Manager any concerns relating to safeguarding and health and safety of the children in your care.
Apply for this Job
- To be responsible for the care and cleaning of all Nursery equipment ensuring that a high standard is maintained.
- To be involved in fund raising for Harvey Road Day Nursery.
- To attend training courses as required by the Nursery Manager.
- To treat any information of matters relating to the work within the Nursery as confidential.
- To participate in Room/staff meetings.
- To be aware of hygiene and cleanliness within the Room you are working, ensuring that a high standard is maintained.
- To adhere to all Harvey Road Day Nursery policies.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time in keeping with the post.
(On School Website)