Parkhall Playgroup is a well established committee run setting offering the highest standards of care and play opportunities to children aged 2 to 5 years age. Our ethos is to nurture and establish our children’s love for learning and exploration by providing the best possible experiences and opportunities.
Term time only (38 weeks) 32.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 830am – 330pm
We are looking for an inspirational playgroup manager with a passion and commitment to lead and motivate our friendly experienced team in caring for preschool children in our committee run playgroup.
We have a wonderful purpose-built facility which help us to provide an exciting learning environment for children between the ages of 2-5 years.
As manager, you will have the overall responsibility for the daily management of the setting, you will have a sound knowledge of our policies and procedures and Ofsted requirements, ensuring that these are always maintained.
Do you have:
- Experience of working in a preschool setting
- A relevant Early Years qualification (level 3 or above)
- Experience in a leadership / managerial role in an Early Years setting
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills
- A passion for supporting children to thrive and develop in their preschool years
- The ability to lead a very well established and experienced team of staff
To request a pack for further information or to arrange a visit please contact 01487 740774
Closing date for applications: 27/03/19
Interview Date: 03/04/19
Parkhall Playgroup is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote aculture of safeguarding across the whole organisation. We are an equal opportunities employer.