- Has an Appropriate Body been notified that you have started your induction?
- Are you receiving a reduced timetable?
- Have you been assigned an Induction Tutor?
- Have you discussed your areas for development identified at the
end of your initial teacher training with, and made it available to,
your Induction Tutor?
- Have you familiarised yourself with the Teachers’ Standards?
- Do you have the details for the ‘NQT Named Contact’? Please see
page 7 of the induction guidance booklet.
- Have you and your Induction Tutor planned an individualised and
structured induction support programme?
- Have regular meetings with your Induction Tutor been set up?
- Has your Induction Tutor set up a programme of assessment,
observations and feedback/progress reviews?
- If you are undertaking your induction part-time, have you
established how long your induction support programme will be?
Contact- NQT Adviser Rachel Minett firstname.lastname@example.org