Littleport Community Primary School is a vibrant and happy place to learn (OFSTED, Sept 2018)
We are recruiting an Early Years Foundation Stage Phase Lead for September 2019 - MPS/UPS+TLR2.1
Are you a highly skilled Early Years teacher who is either already leading EYFS or have experience working within an excellent EYFS setting and are ready to move on with your career development?
Do you want to join a forward-thinking school with innovative approaches to learning at its heart that benefits from being the national Research School for East Cambridgeshire and the Fenland?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent practitioner and team player
- Is inspirational, adaptable and consistent in their approach to working with children
- Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Has experience of planning, assessing and teaching personalised lessons to mixed ability classes
- Has a commitment to research-informed practice and the benefits of outdoor learning
We will be able to offer you:
- Motivated children whose behaviour for learning is rated as a real strength
- A welcoming learning environment in a purpose-built school with large grounds including a nature area, wood and allotment.
- A highly supportive Governing Body
- Skilled and professional staff who have the best interests of children at heart
Opportunities for continuing professional development driven by the work of the Research SchoolA taste of life here:
If our film makes you curious, then please come and see us! Visits to the school are always strongly encouraged. Littleport Community Primary is an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school located in a small town close to Ely in East Anglia. It is on the direct rail line from London to Cambridge, Ely and Kings Lynn (just over an hour from Kings Cross) and is easily accessible.
If this position interests you, please contact the Headteacher, Adam Rivett, or Julie Warman, Office Manager, for an application pack via the School Office (email@example.com). Or go to our website: http://www.littleport.cambs.sch.uk/ and click on ‘Vacancies’ in the ‘Our School’ section.
Deadline for applications: 12:00pm – Monday 1st April 2019Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019Littleport Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to actively share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Apply for this Job
(On School Website)