To be a supportive team member who can play a key role in maintaining our stimulating and nurturing learning environment across our pre-school, wrap around care and holiday club provisions in accordance with the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- To support our children in their care, learning and development through strong positive interactions with a playful, nurturing and creative approach.
- Assist with the learning, development and progress of our children through our effective observation, assessment and planning systems.
- To be a buddy key person and assist fellow practitioners with record keeping.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with children and our families whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Assist with the upkeep of our setting throughout the day, preparing snacks, setting up activities and general tidying and cleaning.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about early years with strong play skills and strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Warm and approachable with a personal and professional disposition
- A confident communicator with children and adults whilst maintaining confidentiality
Level 3 Qualification and training available to the successful applicant