Lower KS2Teacher Leverington Primary Academy
Start date: 1st September 2019
Full time, permanent contract (NQTs and part time applications will be considered)
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced Primary Academy who are looking to recruit an outstanding lower KS2 Teacher to take our pupils on an exciting earning journey which is a fusion of excellence and enjoyment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed. You will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group team and promote the vision for excellence in learning at Leverington Primary Academy.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn;
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching leading to good progress for all;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement, resulting in good outcomes for children;
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution-driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
Leverington Primary Academy can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
• High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A role to raise standards of achievement & attainment, the quality of provision within KS2;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
Leverington Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources.
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
For a sample of who we are and what we do why not browse our website: www.leveringtonprimary.co.uk
Visits to our Academy are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or ring the Headteacher for a chat on 01945 584915.
Application forms can be downloaded from the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust Website:
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.comor posted to:
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust
c/o Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 15th May 2019
Interviews scheduled for: Week Commencing Monday 20th May 2019
Leverington Primary Academy and the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.