Class Teacher Key Stage 2
We are looking to appoint an excellent innovative Key Stage 2 teacher
to join our team from September 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher to work with a friendly, committed and supportive team of staff and governors.
The post is a 1 year contract with the possibility to extend to further year Hours: 1 FTE 5 days per week
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- good organisational skills and a sense of humour;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- high expectations in work and behaviour;
- and a strong team spirit.
Our Ofsted 2017 comments;
- Children enjoying school and behaving well
- Pupils talking readily about their work and being keen to learn
- Children sharing ideas with each other and listened to adults well
- The provision of numerous opportunities for pupils to develop their creativity.
. Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 26th February 2018 Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and these will be heldWeek Commencing 5th March