Required from: March 2018
Hours: 6.25 hours per week (11.45am -1.00pm Monday to Friday, term time only)
Pay Scale: 1c, Point 8 (£7.90 per hour)
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is organised, enthusiastic, motivated and has a sense of fun;
- Cares about children’s welfare and safety;
- Can positively support children’s emotional, social and physical wellbeing;
- Enjoys working as part of a team.The role would involve:
- Supervising children eating their lunch in the dining hall;
- Supervising children playing outside to ensure their safety and wellbeing;
- Organising play activities;
- Positively encouraging good behaviour;
- Administering first aid [after the necessary training]. We can offer:
- A caring, friendly and successful school with a strong sense of shared responsibility at all levels;
- Well behaved and motivated pupils;
- A supportive governing body and leadership team to work with;
- Training opportunities.
Visits to the school are encouraged. For application forms and further details or to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
Closing date: noon on Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: morning of Tuesday 27th February 2018
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of good references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Hartford Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.