Aim High….Fly High!
Vacancy for a KS2 class teacher
To start January 2019
We are recruiting a full time, permanent Class Teacher to work in our fantastic school. The role would suit either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
Main Scale Teacher M1 to M6 or UPS for someone seeking leadership responsibilities.
If you put enjoyment and high aspirations at the centre of learning, we want to hear from you. You will be joining a strong team of dedicated teachers who work closely together to deliver outstanding teaching. We have a new leadership team in place – all promoted from within - and we are on an exciting journey. We welcome the skills and experience you can bring to further develop our school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is enthusiastic and organised, with a sense of humour
- Is committed to raising standards
- Is an excellent and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Is a strong team player, effective at establishing and maintaining good professional relationships
We can offer you:
- A school that is committed to professional development and encouraging staff to use their own initiative
- Delightful, well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic, supportive parents and Governing Body
- A caring, happy team environment
- Dedicated release time to plan with the Key Stage team
- Strong community and church links
- A rural village school on the Cambridgeshire/Essex/Herts border with very easy access to the M11, A11, A505, Whittlesford railway station and the city of Cambridge
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Please contact our School Business Manager, Sarah Cahill, or our Reception Office Administrator, Vicky Rigby, to arrange a visit and request an application pack:
01223 712108 email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 3pm Thursday 27th September 2018
Interviews: on or before 10th October 2018
Duxford (C of E) Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and medical checks.