At Ducklings Childcare our ethos is all about creating a family atmosphere in a safe, secure environment. Ducklings is a newly converted Georgian townhouse and we pride ourselves on our home from home feel as well as our large walled garden with beautiful lawns. We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and qualified team member to join our team. The role would be to work in and lead our beautifully natural under 2's unit and to have extra management responsibilities. A great opportunity for anyone looking to progress and move up the ladder.
Responsibilities to include:
* Ensure smooth daily running and organisation of the team and rooms.
* Ensure you are familiar with all policies and procedures and your staff are kept up to date.
* Attending and taking part in staff meetings, training and parents evenings.
* To deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework in accordance to setting policies and procedures.
* To observe each child's progress and report on achievements and to support staff to complete their key groups assessments.
* To support the manager and deputy with the running of the nursery and have extra responsibilities of opening/closing and being a key holder.
* To hold childcare qualifications of level 3 or above.
* To have at least 1 years experience.
* Knowledge of the key person role.
* A willingness to learn, self-improve and develop skills.
* Very competitive rates of pay
* Excellent career opportunities
* Further training if required
* Closed over the Christmas period
To apply, please contact Georgina Brook email@example.com or 01480 413914.