Hemingford Grey Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Start date: Summer Term 2019
Post: Permanent Deputy Headteacher
Salary: Range L6-L10
The Governing Body of Hemingford Grey Primary School is seeking to appoint a new Deputy Head Teacher to work in partnership with a recently appointed Headteacher and a strong leadership team to continue to develop the innovative and exciting curriculum and contribute to the further development of the school. We are looking for an outstanding teacher with vision, energy and enthusiasm, an individual who is driven to improve outcomes for our children and support us to continue to be a highly successful school.
The Deputy Head Teacher post is class-based for 2 days per week with the rest of the week dedicated to undertake key leadership responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven leadership and management skills. Experience of taking a lead in developing, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Has the ability to take a major role in strategic development of teaching, learning and the curriculum.
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire both children and adults.
- Is optimistic and cheerful and keen to embrace new ideas and challenges.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team
- Continuous Professional Development to support you in your role
- A happy working and learning environment
- Committed staff, children, parents and Governing body
- Children who love learning
Visits to the school are encouraged and would be very welcome.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th January 2019
Short listing: Wednesday 30th January 2019 (Please note, only successful candidates will be notified)
Interviews: Tuesday 12th February 2019
If you would like to apply, or would like more information, please contact our Office Manager, Mrs Hayley Coulter on 01480 375040 or email: email@example.com. Please note: Our application pack is also available on the school’s website.
Apply for this Job
(On School Website)