Key stage one teacher
Recruitment allowance considered for the right person
Required from September 2018
We are looking for a teacher with proven skills to join our friendly team.
What are we looking for?
- A strong classroom practitioner – NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply;
- Your ethos should be centred around interactive teaching that allows children to: lead their own learning; harness a growth mindset; and strive for challenge;
- The right person for our ethos;
- We would be happy to consider job shares.
- What can we offer?
- A warm, energetic team ethos and delightful children;
- A family-feel school community;
- A strong vision of ‘learning for life – to be the best we can possibly be’;
- A learning community with coaching and continuous learning at the centre;
- Exciting outdoor facilities and commitment to Forest Schools pedagogy;
- Very recent good OFSTED judgement.
If you think this could be the job for you, contact the school office (email@example.com or 01733 844262), or download the details from the school website www.ashbeachprimary.co.uk.
Closing date: 11am Friday 22nd June 2018
Interviews: week beginning 25th June 2018
Ashbeach School is committed to safeguarding our pupils. References will be called upon and successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.