1. To ensure high standards of care, learning and development is achieved for all children, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
2. To act as a Key Person and carry out all duties as required by this position.
3. Ensure high standards and good practice at all times, in line with the policies and procedures.
4. Carry out supervisory and any other duties as requested by the Manager, Deputy, Forest School Leader or the Head Teacher at the Nursery School.
5. Attend and contribute to staff meetings and relevant training outside of nursery hours when requested.
6. To maintain and promote good relationships with all families.
7. Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
8. Respect and value each member of staff and the working environment.
9. To be a positive role model for the nursery at all times.