TeachInCambs is a not-for-profit site run by a group of cross phase head teachers and local authorities. It enables schools to benefit from huge financial savings on their national recruitment spends. We believe the future for local Cambridgeshire candidates is in TeachInCambs.
What have we achieved?
- Employed 80 primary Newly Qualified Teachers through the NQT pool system.
- Supported many secondary teachers through our workshops for new teachers.
- Integral part of the Cambs Edfest – positively promoting the teaching profession in Cambridgeshire.
- Helped over 700 trainees to find their first job.
- Created a new way to train as a teacher – paid teacher internships.
- Developed a Cambridgeshire Teacher vacancy board.
- Created a professional development section in collaboration with Cambridgeshire teaching schools to showcase the abundant CPD on offer and career guidance.
- Successfully built the only place you will find all the teacher training information together to find the right training route for you.
Why should teachers and schools use this site?
TeachInCambs has been created with the best interests of our schools and candidates at its heart. We can help you find the job you want and provide all the necessary guidance you might need to see you through the application process. In addition to providing schools a central location to find suitable teachers and important members of staff.
How do our candidates benefit?
- All available vacancies in Cambridgeshire shown in one place.
- The best teaching jobs available from local schools.
- Leadership opportunities for teachers who are seeking career progression.
- Advice and guidance to support candidates through the application and interview process.
- Not just teaching jobs – we’ve located all school administrative, business and facilities roles too.
- Vacancies available for newly qualified teachers.
Research has shown that schools in the UK spend collectively more than £180 million on advertising jobs, via national or non-specialist jobs websites and agencies which puts even more pressure on already strained budgets.
TeachInCambs will benefit local schools with an all-round solution to attracting and retaining talent in Cambridgeshire.
Take a look at how our service can benefit schools and educational institutions;
- Perfect for recruiting teachers, leaders and support staff.
- Act as a one-stop-shop for all recruitment needs within schools.
- Schools can showcase themselves as employers, to profile their establishments and to promote incentives to potential candidates such as additional CPD.
- Save money for schools by offering cost effective solutions, reducing the need for national advertising.
- Host news articles, blogs, initiatives, details of careers events and resources.
- Reach a wide audience of candidates applying for jobs within commuting distance.
- Collectively contributing to retaining teaching talent within the region.
- Reduce the need to re-advertise posts – saving schools both time and money.
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher, a teacher looking to further your career or a school looking to fill some available vacancies, here at TeachInCambs, we are dedicated to making the process simple and find you the best talent in Cambridgeshire.
Alternatively, if you are an individual looking to get into teaching, we have a multitude of resources available on teacher training routes, including further information on teacher internships.